Search This Blog

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Should I plead guilty to DUI in Pennsylvania?

No. Pleading guilty without first having a full and fair evaluation of your case by a qualified DUI Defense attorney is not a good idea.

As an experienced DUI Defense attorney, I have found too many cases where, if an attorney or defendant would have simply looked a little closer, he/she would have been able to have the charges dismissed.

I represented an actress from Hollywood who was charged with a DUI in Central Pennsylvania. She was ready to simply surrender herself to the penalties of DUI. But, we looked a little closer at the case.

Within ten minutes after arriving at the preliminary hearing, we were able to have all charges dropped because the officer lacked probable cause to arrest her.

DUI is a serious offense. It has life long consequences.

Call me today at 1-888-821-9446 to discuss your DUI case or go online to http://www.centralPennDUIDefense.com/dui-defense.html to learn more about DUI.

My name is F. Dean Morgan. I am a DUI Defense Attorney. I represent individuals charged with DUI in Harrisburg, Mechanicsburg, Carlisle, Lancaster, Lebanon, New Bloomfield, York, Chambersburg, Enola, Hershey, and throughout Pennsylvania. Contact me today at 1-888-821-9446.

No comments:

Post a Comment